Hello beautiful woman. Have you had enough of suffering with debilitating premenstrual mood disturbances every month? Is this your experience?
- Mood swings
- Depression or feelings of hopelessness
- Intense anger and conflict with other people
- Tension, anxiety and irritability
- Decreased interest in usual activities
- Difficulty concentrating
Here’s what Karoline had to say about her healing journey in The Red Tent:
What can YOU expect from The Red Tent Programme for PMDD?
Over eight weeks, you will become aware of deep-seated negative beliefs and heal them so they can no longer control you “from the shadows”. This means that:
- You won’t overreact to things that used to trigger your pain
- You’ll have greater awareness around what your triggers are, putting you more in control of your reactions
- In areas where you used to feel discontent and resistance and pain, you’ll be free to be your true self, giving you a feeling of peace
- You won’t feel the debilitating feelings of overwhelm, rage, anger, low self-worth and or sadness that used to flood you when the subconscious belief was running you
- Your relationships will be happier and calmer, as you operate from a place of awareness and react less to things that used to trigger your pain
- By changing the beliefs to positive, supportive ones like I am enough, I am worthy, I am lovable, my own opinion of myself is the most important one at a deep level inside yourself, positive change ripples out to all areas of your life – career, relationships, health and fitness, parenthood and more.
Gain deeper understanding, compassion and even forgiveness for those who have hurt you in the past. This means that you:
- No longer carry around toxic feelings of anger, sadness
- Heal relationships or find closure with those you no longer wish to have in your life
- See whoever hurt you in a new perspective, by revisiting the scene so you feel the feelings again and also look at the scene with your wiser adult eyes so you can give it new meaning
- Release yourself from the powerlessness of victimhood
- Express feelings to whoever hurt you in a way you never were able to as a child/teenager, releasing the emotion and allowing your inner child to be heard.
Take full responsibility for your own happiness, freeing you from any victim-state mentality
- Reclaim your power as the creator of your own life – no more waiting for someone or something to come along and make everything better
- No longer feel at the mercy of others – you decide
- No longer base your self-worth on others’ opinions of you, your own opinion becomes the most important one for you
- Know yourself and trust yourself – from this place you also know who you can trust
- Get to place where you realise forgiving others is something you do for yourself
During the eight weeks you will receive an intro session, two Rapid Transformational Therapy sessions, your personalised hypnosis recordings, two follow up sessions, four group Meta Cognitive Therapy sessions, access to the closed facebook group and a bonus masterclass with specialists in women’s hormonal health. I will be with you the entire way, matching your commitment to finding freedom from PMDD. All sessions take place over Zoom so wherever you are in the world, we can work together. Previous members have been from Canada, the US, Australia, United Kingdom, Germany, South Africa and Denmark.
I pretty much learned about PMDD and realised I had PMDD at the same moment. This little know disorder had a major effect on my life without me knowing what it was, I had assumed that my premenstrual behaviour was normal and when my behaviour was clearly not normal I couldn’t be sure which me was the real me, was I faking the PMS or was I pretending to me nice – both felt very real. However, knowledge is power and I used my power to find help. That help took the form of Natalie and her RTT-based program for PMDD sufferers (The Red Tent).
My first RTT session with Natalie was truly transformational, and immediately so. Since that first session, I have had two menstrual cycles each easier than the last. It is surprising to me how easy a period can be, do other women experience this all the time? Are there women out there who have never experienced irrational irritability and misdirected rage during their premenstrual period?I feel like Natalie has cured me. I no longer have PMDD and as I continue with The Red Tent program, I hope to discover more about myself and realise the potential I didn’t know I had. The potential to accept myself fully and to feel whole.
For years I battled on by myself trying to balance my hormones and find a way out of the issues that come with that to no avail. I had been desperately seeking others who truly understood and a support group but nothing existed for me in my city. I was incredibly excited to find Natalie and the program that she offers.The one-to-one Rapid Transformational hypnotherapy sessions combined with the weekly small group webinars have been both essential and life changing and if you are battling with PMDD, PCOS or other hormonal related issues, I strongly recommend getting in touch with Natalie as soon as you can. Not only is she highly knowledgeable and experienced, she is also kind, compassionate and thoughtful in her approach which in turn teaches you to be the same with yourself. Thank you Natalie – I am forever grateful that you are doing this work.
Are you ready to work with me?
Due to the deep and personal nature of this work, I only accept a maximum of five women in the group at a time.
This could be you in just a few months from now if you take the leap. Sofia’s advice to anyone thinking about it is this: Jump in with an open mind and leave fear at the door.